I have a fabulous job. I regularly have the opportunity to work with people and help them think about their strengths and how these can be maximised at work. It is a real pleasure to assist people to make behavioural shifts and observe the positive impact for the organisation.
With over 10 years consulting experience, Megan has a well-rounded skill set. She is an accomplished facilitator, thoughtful and challenging coach, creative program designer and a fastidious project manager. Megan specialises in the design, delivery and management of leadership and change programs that have an impact at both the individual and organisational level.
Megan has worked on projects with private and public sector clients. She has industry experience across the health, education, insurance, and government sectors.
Design and delivery
- facilitated leadership skills workshop for graduates within a Commonwealth Government department
- designed and co-facilitated a three day program and follow up activities for a newly formed professional development body for Victorian teachers
- led the facilitation of a leadership development program for middle managers (cohort of 200+ managers) for an Australian insurance company
- collaborated with a South Australian Government agency to design and deliver eight one-day change workshops as part of an organisation-wide culture change initiative
- designed and delivered a half day workshop for 640 staff from a Commonwealth agency with a focus on identifying customer fraud and having difficult conversations with customers.
- facilitated of a series of one day facilitation master class workshops across Australia for technical staff within a Commonwealth agency
- facilitated a range of workshops for a government agency who wanted to develop a stronger customer focus and deliver the required business results.
Project management and direction
- project managed a leadership program for high potential staff within the Department of Human Services. Requirements included management of the delivery team, project plan creations and budget adherence. Responsibilities included conducting focus groups, open and close workshops and overall charge for the program syllabus.
- project director on a SES leadership program for a Commonwealth statutory authority. Program involved a detailed consultation piece upfront and engagement with stakeholders nationally.
Coaching and debriefing
- onducted peer partner coaching sessions for leading teachers and principals to assist them with the completion of their action learning project
- individual debriefs of 360 degree feedback and LSI results.
Education / accreditation / board membership
- Bachelor of Business – Library and Information Management, RMIT
- Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management, RMIT (completing)
- Level 1 Coaching Accreditation – Institute of Executive Coaching
- Accredited Practitioner – Lifestyles Inventory (LSI) – Human Synergistics
- Accredited facilitator of MBTI (EIR).
Outside of work, Megan likes to get up at 5am and go for a row on the Yarra. Winter certainly tests her resolve (especially when its pitch dark), however there is no better way to start the day when the water is calm, the river empty and the boat zips along!